Affreej ToastMasters Club
Toastmasters is an international platform, designed to help participants develop their communication and leadership skills. The idea is to “Learn by Doing”. It’s a program of repute and has been around for about a hundred years. Toastmasters International is based in the US, but is truly global, having a strength of 16,800+ clubs and 358,000 members on their roll.
The Toastmasters Educational and Leadership Programs:
Communication and Leadership skills are developed hand in hand, in Toastmasters. There are several projects to take on, and these are distributed into levelled paths as well as diverse leadership roles. By actually participating in all of these experiential projects, completing them in a way that meets all assigned objectives and, thereafter, obtaining constructive feedback from experienced leaders in the program, participants are able to project their growth. Since motivation is instrumental to Toastmasters, there are ample opportunities to shine, and all efforts are recognized by way of certificates and awards.
- ️Improve your public speaking skills
- ️Build leadership skills
- ️Maximize your potential
- ️Enjoy unlimited personal growth
- ️Work on networking in a small and supportive environment
- ️Practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting
- ️Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, school and among your peers
- ️Build self-confidence and self-awareness