PCAP – Certified Associate-Level Python Programmer Certification Exam
PCAP™ certification is a valuable credential for individuals looking to acquire the skills and knowledge essential to continue to more advanced, more specialized, and higher-paying Software Development, Security, Networking, IoT, and engineering roles. It will particularly appeal to:
- aspiring programmers and learners interested in learning programming for fun and job-related tasks;
- learners and career changers seeking a junior-level job role as a software developer, data analyst, or tester.
- industry professionals wishing to explore technologies that are connected with Python, or that utilize it as a foundation;
- aspiring programmers and industry professionals looking to build a solid foundation for further studies in more specialized areas, such as testing, data analytics, machine learning, IoT, and web development;
- team leaders, product managers, and project managers who want to understand the terminology and processes in the software development cycle to more effectively manage and communicate with production and development teams.
Explore our brochure here or download it now.Python-Certification-Associate-level