Islamic Art & calligraphy holds its distinctive position in the world of Art. We will help you groom your skills and appreciation for Islamic Art.
– In a two month’s twice a week online course you will gain the following basic Islamic art skills sitting in your home.
– Selection of appropriate materials inlcuding artwork tools like brush, pencils, paper, colours etc. Introduction to history of Islamic art.
– How to perform basic Islamic art. It includes basics of Tezhip and other forms and styles.
– Islamic art patterns, drawings and colouring.
– Assessments and discussions
– Next workshop will blend Islamic art and calligraphy and run over 12 -14 hours.
Pencil Ruler Eraser Compass Gold paint Brush size 0 & 1 Acrylic color set Sketch pad – A4 size Uniball black pen (waterproof) Paint palette Brush size 5
Total Number of Sessions: 8 Days & Timings: Twice a week, one hour each day Duration: One Month Kids Age: 8 and above Trainer: Sameea Rahat